Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Dinner!

Most of you know I love to experiment in the kitchen. Here are a few of my latest!

Baked kale is one of my favorite veggies. I wash it, peel the leaves off the stalk and put them on a cookie sheet, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with a little salt, pepper and garlic powder, and pop them in the oven at 350 for about 12 minutes. My fiance loves them and he used to hate kale! Here I paired it with penne ala vodka and chicken parm meatballs.



This is the chicken Caesar salad pizza from Rachael Ray, it was like gourmet pizza! 


Prepping the chicken Caesar salad pizza..it calls for escarole instead of lettuce since it has to go in the oven and lettuce would get too..wilty..is that a word? haha



Homemade salmon patties with mixed veggies


And last but not least..our first dinner at the new Seafood Shanty in Wyomissing! We thought it was great, loved the food and the service couldn't have been better. Check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment