This is only my first Ipsy bag. I signed up for the waiting list and ended up waiting around three weeks to get my first box. A few of the products it contained:
- A cute pink and white makeup bag
- Be a Bombshell blush in "sweet cheeks" This seemed pretty bright in the pan but looked very natural on. It has a bit of a sheen and gives a nice glow. This feels very high quality to me and I will definitely look into getting more of these.
- Big Sexy Hair Powder Play Volumizing Powder~ I sprinkled a bit of this in my hand then rubbed my palms together and scrunched it into my roots. It gave me a bit of lift but it didn't last very long.
- Mica Beauty Shimmer Powder in Earth~A very pretty loose shimmer powder, gorgeous applied wet
- Sation Nail Lacquer in 'love at first byte"~A cute, natural looking medium pink with no shimmer..this actually lasted a few days on me with no topcoat, which is saying a lot. Hope to get more of these.
This is my second Birchbox. It contained:
- Mirenesse Glossy Kiss Lipstick in "Starlet" This glossy lip pencil had amazing pigmentation..the color is a bit bright for me but I would totally experiment with other shades
- Oribe Shampoo and Conditoner for Beauty Color~The honey-infused formula made my locks soft and glossy! Need more of this
- Skin&Co Roma Cleansing Body Gel with Olive and Sicilian Orange Extracts~Directly from Rome, this smelled very fresh and washed off completely clean. The scent was a tad bit masculine for me.
- Supergoop! Anti-aging eye cream~Haven't played around too much with this one, but I did try it and it absorbed very well
- Kusmi Tea Paris~These tea bags are so bright and cute! I love that they are whole leaf. The flavors I got are Sweet Love and Euphoria. Euphoria was amazing, it tasted like orange chocolate!