Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Purex Natural Elements Tropical Splash Detergent Review

Most of you already know I'm a big fan of Purex detergent in general. Not only is it gentle on laundry while being tough on stains, but it's a great value as well. When Purex sent me a bottle of Tropical Splash detergent from their new Natural Elements line, I actually couldn't wait to do my next load of laundry (not like me at all-ha!). One whiff from the bottle and I was in heaven. The sweet scent of pineapple and coconut mixed with exotic tropical flowers had my laundry room smelling like a rainforest! I love that the scent was so light and fresh on my folded laundry-not overpowering at all. Two weeks ago I also washed a few beach towels that I use for laying out in the summer and can't get over how amazing they still smell. All of my laundry came out perfectly clean and my colors stayed bright. I love that I never have to worry about colors fading with Purex, and also that it's hypoallergenic for sensitive skin and biodegradable so it's safe for the environment. All good stuff!



Check the Purex store locator to find where you can pick up a bottle of Natural Elements near you



Purex provided me with a bottle of Tropical Splash Natural Elements Detergent in exchange for a product review. However, all opinions expressed are completely my own.


0 comments:

Post a Comment