Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fruit of the Loom Bra Review

When I received a package of new Fruit of the Loom sports bras to test, I admit I was kind of skeptical. I do a lot of high impact work outs and I simply didn't view Fruit of the Loom as an "athletic" type company that could understand how important a good quality, well-built sports bra could affect a woman's comfort while she's working out. Trying to keep an open mind, I opened up the box. The first thing I noticed was how cute the bras were-they came in a great variety of styles and colors that would blend seamlessly into any woman's workout gear wardrobe.


I decided to throw one on before heading out to the gym. I chose the hot pink Shirred Front Racerback. I couldn't get over how comfortable it was from the minute I put it on! It fit like a glove and the racerback straps were SO comfortable. I really loved the style and color-it also comes in black and white so it's very versatile. This line specializes in petite sizing and I found it very easy to adjust the straps which are typically too loose on me. When I arrived at the gym and started my workout I was blown away by how much support this bra actually gave, even during a higher impact activity like my aerobics class. It looked really cute paired with my usual yoga pants and I got several compliments from other women in the class-they couldn't believe it was Fruit of the Loom either!

If you're a petite girlie like myself and are in the market for a cute, stylish, comfortable sports bra, definitely check this brand out. Their new product line has completely exceeded my expectations.

Right now they're running a special promotion where you can receive $5 off your entire order by using the discount code B2BFRUIT. (It's like getting the shipping for free!) Code expires December 15, 2010. Check it out ladies!

Fruit of the Loom

Disclaimer: I received a package of sports bras from the sponsor at no cost in order to give my honest review, no compensation was provided, all opinions expressed are completely my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment