Thursday, October 14, 2010

Chloraseptic Sore Throat Lozenges and Spray Review

Fall is one of my favorite times of the year, but it often comes with a host of fall allergy symptoms. Having to deal with a sore, scratchy throat is definitely not a lot of fun which is why I was pretty excited for the opportunity to try out the new Chloraseptic line of throat lozenges and sprays. The lozenges come in a great variety of flavors like Green Tea, Citrus, and Wild Berries and now have a soothing liquid center that coats your throat for long lasting relief. I love that there's no medicinal taste at all. I can easily see these becoming a staple for my fellow allergy sufferers, and perfect  to have on hand for cold and flu season. The throat spray instantly soothes raw throats and is great for day or night. These are absolutely new favorites for me and I'll be picking more up when I run out.



Visit your local grocery store, drug store, or supermarket to find Chloraseptic products or check out their website for more info~ Chloraseptic's website

Disclosure: I received the mentioned Chloraseptic products in order to provide an honest review, no compensation was given, all opinions stated are completely my own 

3 comments:

  1. I love the spray it works good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loquat is for cough and lung in Chinese medicine. Sometimes i would take the Ninjiom Pei Pa Koa which is an extract of loquat when got sore throat.

    You can access info online @
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nin_Jiom_Pei_Pa_Koa
    ninjiom.50webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I grew up on the spray. It's a miracle drug!

    ReplyDelete