Thursday, September 23, 2010

Time For a Wallet Upgrade


Updating my wallet is something I really don't do very often. For the past several years my old standby has been a black vintage leather model that I picked up at a local thrift shop. Lately it's been getting stuffed to capacity with business cards, store cards, coupons, receipts, shopping lists, insurance cards, and other items and I've been hunting for a better way to keep all my stuff organized. It's really helpful to have all my coupons in one spot when I need to run an errand while I'm out without having to go home to get my coupon binder so I love when a wallet has a ton of extra slots to hold everything. 

The Savvycents wallets are really eye catching-their labeled accordion style coupon tabs would be so helpful to find what I need in a hurry. 


Do you have a wallet that you love? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. that looks like a wallet I could use right about now. Mine is just popping at the seams..mostly coupons..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neew follower from PRP.

    Check out my blog and enter some giveaways. Also check out my "sneak peeks" in upper right corner.

    ~Steph
    http://fortheluvofsanity.blogspot.com
    http://twitter.com/soklad

    ReplyDelete