Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Garnier Triple Nutrition Shampoo and Conditioner Review

I had tried and loved the Garnier Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray until it became hard to find in my area. When I had the chance to try the Triple Nutrition Shampoo and Conditioner, I couldn't wait to put aside my Redken Color Extend and get started. The ends of my hair have been feeling a little dry from flat ironing and this sounded very moisturizing, with the combination of three nourishing oils. I loved the fresh, green apple scent and rich texture, but felt that the added moisture my hair was in need of just wasn't there with these. 

I had a harder time combing through my hair while it was wet than usual, and after blow drying my hair felt a little heavier and weighed down than usual. I have fine hair so this might be a better fit for someone with thicker, coarser hair. I think the shampoo worked a lot better when I used it with the conditioner as opposed to mixing them with other products. If you decide to give this a shot, make sure to rinse your hair really well to make sure all of the product is washed out, it takes a bit longer but it really helps to prevent buildup. Oh, and if you happen to see that Triple Nutrition Spray? Buy five.



Disclaimer~ BzzAgent provided this product for me to review, all opinions expressed are completely my own

0 comments:

Post a Comment