Monday, October 24, 2011

Top 7 Beauty Essentials

Inspired by a post on my favorite beauty board Beauty Bling I decided to post about my current top 7 beauty essentials. Are you on the Bling? I'm jessilynn19, look me up! I would love to hear your must have beauty items.


1. Rapidlash-I've been using this every night for the past 3 months and notice a huge difference in my lashes, especially in length
2. NYX Terra Cotta blush-great pigment, very natural looking-I find myself reaching for this daily
3. MAC Woodwinked eyeshadow-I love that it's softly metallic and so easy to blend
4. Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero-smoothest, longest lasting liner, still impressed by this
5. Kendi Bamboo Dry Oil Mist-my hair just soaks this stuff up! I spray it on my ends while damp and my hair feels so much silkier-this is a new staple! I got the 100 pt sample from Sephora and just caved and got the full size, glad I did
6. BeautyBlender Sponge-I mist this with the moisturizing spray before dipping into my foundation and it looks airbrushed-one of my favorite buys in a long time
7. Cinema Secrets foundation palette-I still have a bit of a summer tan so I love being able to blend the colors together as my tan fades. I apply with the damp BeautyBlender sponge-the trick is to wet the sponge so that foundation is perfectly thinned out, it keeps it from looking cakey throughout the day

0 comments:

Post a Comment