Sunday, June 12, 2011

Merrell Barefoot Pace Glove Running Shoe

The concept of "barefoot" shoes is pretty new to me, but I love the idea of lightweight running shoes that are flexible enough to do trails with lots of rocks. These seem to fit like a glove and let your leg muscles absorb shock when you run instead of your joints. The human foot has evolved the perfect form to run and I think many sneakers today just don't let your feet function as they should, which leads to everything from blisters to knee pain. These are definitely on my list for this summer, but my favorite color, Dark Shadow, seems to be sold out in my size everywhere right now. They are pretty cute for something so functional!

1 comment:

  1. I would LOVE to try these shoes! I too am intrigued about the barefoot running trend, but I don't want to completely take the plunge. I don't want to chance stepping on glass or sharp rocks. However, I do have a problem with most running shoes. I have tried almost every brand, and right now I do best with Brooks Pure Cadence shoes...too much support actually hurts my feet. I hope you do a review and giveaway some time in the future!

    ReplyDelete