Tuesday, June 25, 2013

BzzAgent Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil Review



Growing up with an Italian mother and grandmother, I pretty much lived on olive oil. Our family would use it for everything from sauteeing to salads. Having tried such a large variety of brands, I find Filippo Berio to be a bit on the bitter side, but what stands out for me is the light, fresh taste, which is unusual for a lower priced olive oil. It's one of the best values out there if you're looking for an authentic Italian olive oil at a great price. I wouldn't use this as a dipping oil, but it makes a wonderful base for homemade salad dressing, pan frying, or grilling fresh kabobs and veggies. It's also great for creating a marinade for steaks. If you enjoy the taste, it might be worth it to look into buying the large tins at Costco-much cheaper!




BzzAgent provided a free bottle of Filippo Berio olive oil in order for my to give a review, all opinions expressed are completely my own

0 comments:

Post a Comment