Sunday, May 19, 2013

Green Giant Veggie Snack Chips Review

I'm always searching for the perfect healthy snack, so when I was sent these yummy Green Giant Snack Chips to review I couldn't wait to open up a bag and try them out! We had friends over shortly after the package arrived so I put out a bowl full of the Roasted Veggie Tortilla chips in Zesty Cheddar..people were surprised when I told them they weren't Doritos! They have the the most delicious zingy, cheesy flavor. I think my favorite however is the Multigrain Sweet Potato Chips with Sea Salt..I love sweet potato fries and these were the perfect blend of sweet and salty. I will totally buy these again to satisfy my chip cravings and to put out for friends, they were a huge hit all around!

delicious varieties:
  • Roasted Veggie Tortilla Chips with Zesty Cheddar are crispy tortilla chips made with real vegetables like carrot, broccoli, and tomato, plus 17g of whole grain
  • Multigrain Sweet Potato Chips with Sea Salt are made with real sweet potatoes and 14g of whole grain, with 40% less fat than regular potato chips*
  • *Green Giant Multigrain Sweet Potato Chips (6g per 28g serving) have 40 percent less fat than regular potato chips (10g per 28g serving).



BzzAgent provided a box of Green Giant Veggie Chips in order for me to provide an honest review, all opinions expressed are completely my own

0 comments:

Post a Comment