Friday, October 14, 2011

Halloween Smiley Cookies Review





 Smiley Halloween Cookie Review


Halloween is my favorite holiday of the year-I have a blast decorating the house with orange lights, pumpkins, and spooky black cats. I usually do quite a bit of baking and can't resist whipping up a few of those gummy worm cupcakes, or a bowl of Halloween punch surrounded my spiders and bats. I go all out! This year I was lucky enough to receive some bewitching Smiley Halloween cookies from Smileycookie.com. They're adorable Jack O Lantern shaped gourmet sugar cookies that are so festive and cute! I arranged them on a plate with a black napkin and fall leaves and even adult's eyes lit up like kids when they saw them. Needless to say, they didn't last very long! I couldn't resist sinking my fangs into these delicious Halloween cookies, especially in such a cute pumpkin shape with candy corn eyes. Hand iced and made fresh daily, they are perfect for any Halloween party snack, Halloween gift basket, or any fall occasion. Head over to Smileycookie.com and watch your friends and family goblin them up! 


Smileycookie.com has generously created a special offer for my readers just in time for Halloween-simply "like" them on their Facebook page to get 20% off of any Halloween cookies or gift baskets. 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment